He cheated

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 5:51pm
via Android

Not fitness related just need someone to talk to.... Turns out... My worlds best bf is also my best friends boyfriend.. He had lied to both of us. We are stronger friends than ever now.... But he told her he never cared about her and tht i was his soul mate. He asked me to marry him. We only dated for a week ... What do i do. He has paid my bills bought me everything u can dream of but i DO NOT trust him

19 Aug
It seems like you have already made the right decision to leave him. You are beautiful and deserve a man who you can trust.
19 Aug
Loose the dude your a good looking women. You deserve better!
20 Aug
Forgedaboutem
23 Aug
Do yourself a fav and tell him to get lost... You dont want to start a relationship off not trusting him, it should all be about trust....
23 Aug
I agree with Nick!
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:04pm
via iOS
If he has the balls to date 2 best friends, he will be more likely to Cheat later on with someone else. My experience is that once a cheater always a cheater....once the trust is gone, there is no way to get it back!!! You will always have doubts and wonder if he's being faithful, and that is no way to live. Trust me, btdt. You deserve better. 

Don't settle!!!!! 
19 Aug
Thanks thats what i feel is best
19 Aug
I was married to a man that cheated on me for 8 yrs. it's not worth it. I didn't know about the cheating til I left him and his best friend told me. I lost out on so much of my life during that time, including losing a baby because he gave me an std...luckily it was one that can be cured with meds, but nowadays it's scary and you get things that can't be cured..be strong and walk away!!!
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 6:08pm
via Android

What Lisa said :-)
Leave!  You're dating for a short time so leave him now, better than later!!

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 7:13pm
via Android

OMG NO!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT. YOU WILL REGRET IT. My exhusband cheated I let him back after he 'poured his heart out' HENCE HE IS MY EX HUSBAND. You will waste your life with him. NO NO NO. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. FAST.

Image_thumb
133 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:02pm
via Android

Kascey Run!

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:04pm
via Android

Just get the hell out of it before you're years down the road and realize you made a big mistake. But if you really love this man, then you need to communicate, maybe try a relationship in the future when you've both settled down and know what you want.

20 Aug
Cheating destroys trust
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Aug 19, 2013 9:06pm
via iOS
Leave him, relation ships are based on trust and love and material comes at last u definitely deserve better ur good looking
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 1:53am
via iOS
Glad you got a friend in the end. You can help each other out. You both will get over this but that guy will always be a two timing jerk. It's gonna catch up to him one day....karma is a ***** and she takes no appointments :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51