Crunches

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 9:13pm
via iOS
So I've read online that if you want to lose belly fat, you shouldn't do crunches because even though your abs are going to be stronger it won't show under all the fat! So what are the best exercises for losing belly fat?
20 Aug
Eating clean/healthy and cardio ( walking, running, cycling, swimming) anything that gets your heart rate up
21 Aug
I did do crunches. But still have a little unwanted side fat. Any tips for that would be great
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 20, 2013 9:18pm
via Android

I really don't do much ab work. I do TONS of cardio & lots of strength training. But I am always very conscious of my ABS. Even when running on the treadmill or cycling on the bike or doing any strength training I always pull my ab muscles in very tight. I think that is better than any crunch u can do. But I am by no means an expert. ;)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 4:29am
via Android

Unfortunately you can't spot reduce fat. Our bodies don't work like that. Just eat a clean diet full of veggies and fruits and lean protein. Diet is the best way to lose fat. The gym is where you tone.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 9:25am
via iOS
Okay, I started a good diet! I'm goin to start joggin today :). And I'll start doing some cardio. I jut wanted to ask if I should start working on my an muscles if I still have a muffin top :/?
21 Aug
I would think just eating really clean & the cardio would be helpful for that.
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 2:44am
via Android

Never anything wrong with working out your abs even if you can't see them. In fact, work them out often! Because when you start eating clean and doing intense cardio and the fat begins to shed, you will see the muscles you worked so hard on ;)
Keep your abs tight with every excersize you do: those muscles are your core strength and without a strong middle you can't do much. Be patient, fast doesn't just fall off and 6 packs don't appear out of thin air. It takes time, hard work and dedication but you will do it :)

Aug 25, 2013 10:31pm
via Android

سلام

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51