Weight? :|

9 posts | Original | Recent

Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 8:12am
via Android

This holiday I swear I picked up weight...and my stomach isn't as skinny as what it was and neither are my legs...I don't know what to do because this makes my self image a thousand times worse v_v

21 Aug
Workout and eating right will help. Maybe make workout goals like walking 10 miles a week or something like that
186380_589036063_8249726_n_thumb
19 Posts
Aug 21, 2013 5:03pm
via Android

I like Angela's reply. I might even take that a step further and suggest signing up for some events that are interesting to you, for example: a 5k run next month, or a mud run, or breast cancer biking race in 2 months from now.  I find that once I've paid for / signed up for an event I'm not likely to back out on it. And the event give some urgency to your workouts, it sets a deadline, it gives you a reason not to skip your workout on that day that your a little bit tired, when you wouldn't otherwise have a good reason to push yourself.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 5:24am
via iOS
You look great in your pic... it's all about calories in and calories burned. Watch what you eat, eat healthy and workout... exercise will take care of a lot things. You can do it!
22 Aug
The prob is my BMI is 18...so yeah I'm underweight believe it or not...and my mom wants me to be at a healthy weight so she makes sure I eat...and the problem is I'm sick so she says I musn't get my heartrate up :| so I'm pretty much screwed...
22 Aug
Well you have a healthy BMI, no problem there... but being sick screws things up :( You should lay low til you recover, take care of the sickness first. Once you get past that then you can hit the exercise again. No need to rush things, the workouts ain't going anywhere! Get feeling better first, then get back to the burn. You got nothing to worry about, you're beautiful!
22 Aug
Thank you >_<
Image_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 11:49am
via iOS
It's all about what you eat, not that much about exercising (though exercising is of course good for you!), so it doesn't matter of you're sick or not. Just eat lots of fruits and veggies and forget everything unhealthy. 

And of course I need to say this: if your selfimage is all about how you look, how much you weigh, you really should do some thinking with yourself about why is it so. 
You need to love yourself of who you are, not how much you weigh, and if you don't love yourself as you are, you won't love yourself even if you lose weigh and get yourself toned. 
I'm (of course) not saying you shouldn't lose weigh or exercise just to keep yourself healthy, I'm just saying you should start with your head, to get to know yourself and understand how great you are the eay you are. People ttoo often thinks they staart to be happy if they lose weigh or get their hair done or whatever, and forgets happiness isn't about things around you, but things you are and what you do. 

Good luck to you, you really look very beautiful in that picture of yours :) 
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 3:51pm
via Android

You shouldn't worry about weight too much because you are still young and growing, just eat a general healthy diet and exercise

273563_1204566658_1441963750_n_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 4:17pm
via Android

Iýnnbv-Baby''Bush'nas
Ýýbyýby-:-bbýyywAtchunubyywhinyMimi- -- mbnun- 2Ba2:2by::

273563_1204566658_1441963750_n_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 4:17pm
via Android

:

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 22, 2013 11:28pm
via iOS
Hang in there.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 23, 2013 4:20am
via iOS
Your still beautiful 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51