I have some questions!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Nov 19, 2012 11:30pm
via iOS
I'm REALLY BIG and want to loose weight... Everywhere. Should I work out EVERYDAY? Like the one month challenge thing and then go to a regular schedule of workouts after that? And should I focus on certain areas at a time or do full body stuff?? Basically now I'm just doing random stuff that isn't to advanced for me. And feel free to give me workout recommendations. Last question- should I go pro??
65 Posts
Nov 20, 2012 2:45am
via Android

You can do workouts everyday,if thats not very intensive.try focusing in one part first,later then other,but you still need to continue your first . Me myself dint go pro yet still feeling good..you should choose yourself thought.. ;)

124 Posts
Nov 20, 2012 3:20am
via Android

First diet changes need to be made if they havent been made thus far. Depending on weight I would say try power walking everyday for about 30 min and doing little things in a weight room or with the app, focus upper body one day and lower body the next ensure you keep you cardio up

20 Nov
So thanks for the advice!!
20 Nov
I've actually been doing great with working out- the food habits not terrible, but not good!! Today was bad in the food area. But tomorrow is a new day!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51