Feeling weak

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 9:16am
via Android

Ive been eating clean and working out for nearly a month now.And lately Ive taken to more intense workouts.Thing is,Im beginning to feel really weak and craving food more often.And its getting harder to resist temptations.Should I go easy on the exercise?

28 Aug
The more you workout the more you need to eat to be healthy
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 9:25am
via Android

You know you can eat up too 5-6 small meals too help out the cravings, and also, give yourself one day that theres a cheat meal, where you eat something you might crave, gotta think your body and mind was use too eating a certain way....so if you do that...you will stay motivated in what your doing...

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 9:49am
via Android

If you eat smaller meals and drink a lot of water, your body has a smaller appetiteSix small meals are good, but if you do intense workouts, you may need more iron from beans and eggs as well as more proteinI'm not talking soy or imitation meat, I'm talking a 30 inch steak with a littke pink in the middleAlso, ice water has been proven that it helps you burn calories because the human body has to warm up the water to 37 degrees Celsius (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit).

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:30pm
via Android

Its simple eat more.

Image_thumb
226 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 12:37pm
via iOS
Cravings are caused by food that you eat. Do you eat any refined sugars? Artificial sweeteners? Corn? Wheat/gluten? Dairy? Eating these foods may give you cravings. If you eliminate all of these from your diet, you will most likely lose more weight and cease to crave bad foods. After I took all of this out of my diet, I stopped craving everything except for healthy things like berries and nuts. It will be very difficult to take all of this out, but it is worth it. In regards to the weakness, do you think you are not eating enough, exercising too much, or maybe a combination?
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 5:06pm
via iOS
Check your iron levels, your hemoglobin may be low
Tom_thumb
24 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 5:17pm
via iOS
If it continues you should make an appointment with your doctor. It's worth making sure it's nothing more serious.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51