Low self-confidence

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 30, 2013 4:21am
via Android

Hey guys im almost 15, im not fat but I have a belly. I really want to lose it so I can feel good about myself. Please can you give me some ideas on fast working work outs that I can to to gain my idol body image. Thanks!

01 Sep
Hey Im 15 and really over weight every since i stop cheering in middle school but i wont to try out my 10th grade year of high school and i really wont to lose about 50pounds before next may so do you have any good workouts and tips for me that will help me lose sll this body fat.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 5:03am
via iOS
You might want to try a ten minute workout each day to tone your entire body and another ten minute workout per day that focuses on your abs. This should be moderate exercise. Then, you should switch out the workout for your abs by a half hour long workout for abs three times per week.

If you have fat, you need to incorporate fat burning into your exercise. I think body weight workouts are best for abs.

With the above info, I am sure you can find good workouts by defining filters in your search.

You need to have realistic expectations. It will not happen overnight. But by doing shorter workouts every day several times a day, it will be easier to stay motivated and the short sessions will quickly add up.

Be sure to investigate for what reason you have belly fat at such a young age. If there are diet or medical reasons, workout alone will not cut it and you may have to fix the underlying causes before working out. Besides, it is always a good idea to see a doctor before starting a fitness plan. Your doctor can even help you make the most of it!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 8:54pm
via Android

Hi I'm 22 but when I was your age in high school I had the same problem and thought bad of my body. I didn't realize how good I looked then till I got up to 275 after school. I'm now 189 and goal is 130 . Your wanting to get rid of that area just eat right and do exercises that target your mid section. But also important, love yourself in the process and you'll definitely make progress!

30 Aug
Excellent advice about loving yourself. If you do love yourself, it will be easy to keep motivated. Just don't strive for perfection, that would be the opposite of loving yourself.
30 Aug
Thanks and yes I totally agree. At 273 it was hard for me to like what I saw in the mirror, but in order to change I had to learn to have faith in myself and love myself as I went through the journey
30 Aug
You probably love yourself a lot if you managed to lose so much weight! I know you are not quite done, but you already deserve big cheers for what you have done. Bravo!
30 Aug
Thank-you :-)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 9:23pm
via iOS
What Walker g said :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:47pm
via iOS
You can do it
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 11:02pm
via Android

Do some walking and sit ups

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 1, 2013 12:09pm
via Android

Law school student and dorm room workout.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51