Birthday

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:11pm
via Android

Hi everyone ,I have a question I'm tryn to lose 35lbs by my BDAY ,WHICH IS NOV 19, I NEED A FEW SUGGESTIONS TO HELP ME TO LOSE THOSE UNWANTED 35LBS...... PLEASE ANY-ONE

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

When I had gained a few unwanted pounds I cut back all fried and fast foods . I added a yogurt to my healthy breakfast and a salad for lunch also crutches and an hour of walking two times a day it onoy took me 2 weeks to see the results

30 Aug
Thank u Very much .....
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 4:23pm
via Android

I'm a november rain born ....well for that let your first week's start with some stretch routines and small exercise routines...and eat at least 3 meals a day (that they told me) for example me for breakfast I eat bananas/milk and I do some stretch before I eat,then for late meal 4 eggs with olive oil and butter/milk and water after that I wait 2 or 3 hours and then go for exercise routine I try something different everyday  mostly work my glutes and legs and body not really the arm type of guy...and for dinner I first take a shower and then I go and eat. Heavy dinner Steak/Rice/Beans/Avocados and milk again or water...and with that done I go to sleep and keep doing the same routine everyday. I only exercise 5 days at week's. Hope this help you a little bit. Good day

30 Aug
OK thank you
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 30, 2013 10:17pm
via Android

OK thank you I'm going to try it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51