Help?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 5:54am
via Android

Im very new to this ive ALWAYS been skinny then i had my daughter and never lost the weight.... shes now 4 :( i work forty hours a week plus a full time girlfriend and mom i need motivation to get up.

31 Aug
I feel your pain! I went through the same situation with my son. What you need to do is not work so hard! Set aside some time for yourself to do yoga and exercise. Now that your daughter is a little older she can be more independent and you can have some more space. I always did about 20-40 minutes before I went to bed and after I tucked in my son. After a while it will get easier, and as your daughter gets older you'll be able to go to the gym and shape up! :) If you need...
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 31, 2013 6:00am
via Android

Hey Destiny, motivation is definitely one of the hardest challenges. What's your goal ?

31 Aug
Get isopure zero carb protien. Eat it every 2 hours from the time u wake till the time u sleep. Eat ONE small meal KEEP IT UNDER 250 CALORIES. Buy a kettlebell and kettlebell workout dvds. Do 20 min every other day. Buy mega womans vitamins and oxyelite pro for energy. If you stick to this u will loose 30lbs in 30 days. I did it for 2 mo. With a break inbetween mos. And lost 60lbs in 2 1/2 mos. Good luck.
31 Aug
I forgot and get ur hands on p90x stretch dvd....only that one dvd from the set and do the 60 min stretch on ur kettlebell days off.
01 Sep
I wanna lose like 30 pounds im 6 foot tall and weigh 230 and i find it to be wayyy to mucg everyone tells me with my height im reallu not as "fat" as mu weight says but i just wanna be comfortable in mu own skin
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 31, 2013 10:26pm
via Android

Cursing is not necessary. And its impossible to not loose weight with the advice I gave her. I was over 250Lbs and sedintary when I started my own advice so I know just about anyone can do it. Anyone doing any kind of weight loss and exercise routine should check with their dr first. But I was telling her what worked for me and wish someone would have broke it down for me like that. Its not a long term solution but works to motivate and get thingz started in that direction once you see the huge results and almost instantly. don't comment or speak on something you know nothing about. Ur male ego is showing. And its not pretty.

31 Aug
I'm assuming you're comments are for me and there's no male ego in what I said. If what I said offended you then that's your problem. My original comments had nothing to do with what you posted but when people don't provide enough info when they're asking for advice it leads to bad advice and hit and miss recommendations so before you fly off the handle step off your high horse and think about what you're saying. Your attitude is what's ugly here!
31 Aug
Okay stop the drama. Stfu and move on :) thanks
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:41pm
via Android

First of all are you the one in the pic huh or smwhone working here whatever

31 Aug
No thats me?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51