Whey protein

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Nov 21, 2012 8:34pm
via Android

Is whey protein the best way to gain muscle n when do u take it?

13 Jan
The best way to build muscle to workout and break down muscle fiber at which point thd protein will aid in rebuilding the muscle take within a half hour of workout u can also due a slow release protein like casein before bed
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Nov 21, 2012 8:59pm
via Android

Best time is right after a workout. I use it n i think it helps

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 22, 2012 4:51am
via iOS
Agree w/ Nate 100% but my old w/o partner used to down a whey protien shake at 2:00am  to keep steady growth of the muscle.. It might work. Actually I think I'm going to try this... Haha..thanks!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 22, 2012 8:47am
via iOS
Within 30mins of completing your workout for max effect.
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 13, 2013 9:13pm
Thanx guys havent been on here for a wile. Hope ill see a result. Dnt get me rong I dnt want to b bodybuilding musclar but would like to see some muscle we all the excercise I do :)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Jan 13, 2013 9:25pm
via Android

I take it in the morning, afternoon, and before bed.

13 Jan
Its not that complicated. It is more important to have a little carbs afyer a workout so your body doesn't steal away your hard earned muscle while recovering from a workout.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 13, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

Studies have shown that there is little difference between sources of protein. Whey protein can actually be very difficult to digest and many people are lactose intolerant, without realising, meaning whey protein will upset their digestion. Most popular protein supplements are highly processed and contain many carcinogenic additives and, unless the whey is cold pressed, the pasturization process destroys many of the amino acids rendering the protein virtually useless. My advice? Eat a piece of fish or some eggs instead. The best time for protein is up to two hours after training.

17 Jan
Im just always on the go I find I never have time to eat when I plan it. I do eat lots of fish not too keen on eggs but I do eat them I just thote protein shakes will help s lil extra when im on the go x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51