Your favorite athlete?

21 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 7:37pm
via Android

Mine is Brock Lesnar. Jessica Aguilar and Gina Carano.

03 Sep
Brock lesnar is a steroid junkie. Google David Pocock for a real athlete, has size speed and agility as well as strength.
03 Sep
My favorite athlete is Floyd Mayweather Jr super athletic and highest payed professional!
05 Sep
A. Rod is the highest paid athlete of all time!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAANKEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06 Sep
Mine is either Peyton Manning or Tim Tebow
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 9:22pm
via Android

Adrian Peterson. He is the Minnesota Vikings running back. He tore his acl completely on Christmas Eve and was completely back and ready for the start of the next NFL season, and he was extremely close to breaking a record that comeback season. Amazing! Also Chipper Jones, the Atlanta Braves 3rd baseman that retired last year. He was incredible and stayed loyal to one team his entire career!

05 Sep
Peterson, yeah... amazing he came back as soon as he did, and he dominated last year, crazy! Incredible athlete
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 9:32pm
via Android

I'm a Brit so don't know much about football, but some of the WWE wrestling stars are fantastic athletes. For me though the best athletes are Usain Bolt, Tour De France winner Chris Froome and the soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo.

05 Sep
CR7 <3
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 9:35pm
via Android

... oh and LeBron James (hope that's not too controversial!)

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 9:46pm
via iOS
Usain bolt! He's my idol.
05 Sep
I can't understand why people always only like the best ones! They're right the people who surely dope. I've got nothing against it if someone likes Usain Bolt but I just wanted to say that the best ones usually dope....
05 Sep
I don't get it ? He's the best and still has the world record, and I'm glad I lived to see him run .
05 Sep
I mean that the best ones are only the best ones because they dope. They just use stuff that they don't get caught. Of course he's the best but he wouldn't be the best if he wouldn't dope. If somebody is good in running or sth. like that they would never be as successful as Usain Bolt if they don't dope..It's hard to explain but I hope you got it now.
05 Sep
He's clean. He doesn't take stuff. Have u seen his legs ! Whenever a person is successful rumors start to appear.
05 Sep
How do you know that he's clean?
Image_thumb
119 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 11:35pm
via iOS
John Cena 
05 Sep
You're obsessedddd!!! Lol
06 Sep
Lol I love him!
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 11:37pm
via iOS
Lebron
04 Sep
Sidney crosby
04 Sep
Put my comment in wrong spot :) sorry
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 11:58pm
via Android

Any America Olympic athlete... and LeBron... lance Armstrong... yea yea who give  f**k he still whooped everyone on a bike and made americans care about biking

04 Sep
Everyone in the tour does the same thing he just got caught
04 Sep
He didn't get caught most test athlete in the world never once tested positive. He gave up fighting the fda... they were never going to give up and he was tired of fighting it
04 Sep
He admitted to doing it, my mistake in my eyes its pretty close to the same thing.
04 Sep
The fda was never going to stop fighting him till he did admit it or he died... I wouldn't want to fight the fda either for the rest of my life
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 4, 2013 12:09am
via Android

Sidney crosby

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:27am
via Android

LeBron James.... LBJ6....THE KING

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:24am
via Android

Valerie Kay she takes the D like a champ

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 5:46am
via Android

Christiano ronaldo! Viva CR7!!!!!

05 Sep
I love him...:-*
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 6:44am
via iOS
maaaark henry
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 8:49am
via iOS
RGIII
15 Sep
Hi:-)
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 8:51am
via Android

Usain 'The Insane' Bolt

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2013 9:27am
via iOS
Usaint Booooolt
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2013 9:37am
via Android

Michael Phelps of course you communists!!!  

Image_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 11:51am
via Android

LBJ, all day!

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 12:02pm
via Android

Usain is one of my best but my favorite is  yohan blake

Icon_missing_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:24pm
via Android

Kiprop , El guerrouj Hicham ,  Messi , Cristiano , xavi , iniesta and casillas

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:32pm
via Android

Kaka. When Real Madrid let him play, im glad he's back to his old team now.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51