Help a girl out! Toning tips please :)

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 9:48pm
via Android

Hey guys :)
I'm just wondering, does anybody have any good tips to help me tone up my stomach area? I just lost like 30lbs, hoping to get a nicer tummy but I'm still not happy. I'm eating healthy and I avoid white bread and bad carbs but nothing seems to be happening! Help me please! x

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:00pm
via Android

I want to help, tell us more. If you have just lost 30lbs then what you are doing is working,  right?. Then surely keep working hard then you will get to your goal

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Um see, I didn't lose weight a very good way but now I'm trying my very best to be healthy which means eating clean and stuff :)

03 Sep
Its good that you recognise your method wasn't a healthy option. Focus alot of attention on your diet, have fun with exercise and results will follow
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:25pm
via iOS
You need to work on your abs now. Crunches, sit-ups, planks, push-ups, etc.

I think you need to replace part of your usual cardio by ab workouts. There are plenty on here. You will still burn calories, but you will start to get definition, which you don't get much from cardio.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:27pm
via Android

My diet is a weird subject for me. I'm weird about food in general but I try. Are there any foods in particular that you would recommend I eat?

05 Sep
Ok when you say weird about food, what exactly does that mean?
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:27pm
via Android

Oh thank you! that really helps a lot

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:38pm
via Android

Well if u want just do some crunches like 30 per day if u can but do them really fast thats how it helps and eat like whole grains hope that helped

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:38pm
via iOS
Food is only fuel for your body to work properly, to repair damage from disease and damage and to protect against disease. Well, you know what I mean! It is only half the equation. The other half is exercise. You can't get a toned body from diet alone.

When it comes to fitness, your diet is really just fuel so you can work out and tone up. 
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:42pm
via Android

Thank you sweetie

03 Sep
If it was me ur welcome hahaha lol
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:42pm
via Android

I'll take that into consideration thank you so much!

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:44pm
via iOS
Just make sure whenever you work your abs to work them using different exercises, not always the same ones. Your abs are composed of different muscles, and you want all of them toned at the same time, so you get a natural look. You can't achieve that by doing just one exercise. Also, each of those muscles needs to be worked several different ways in order to be stimulated from different directions. That is why it is best to have a full fledged ab workout instead of just an exercise. Don't overdo it, though! You could get hurt!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 10:57pm
via Android

I'm so bad at using this! Hahaha newbie

03 Sep
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 11:01pm
via Android

You should just stick too your diet

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51