New..... :)

6 posts | Original | Recent

1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 11:10am
via Android

New here and looking to drop some lbs. Hoping to find some workout buddies to motivate and make it fun! :•}

05 Sep
Welcome. You're going to find that there are quite a few of us...myself included have the same goal. The workouts are great and I'd be happy to jump into the challenge of dropping weight and keeping it off.
05 Sep
Thanks Treve ... I'm getting ready to rock some exercises out right now!! :-)
05 Sep
New to this app myself looking forward to using this to freshen up my approach to fitness
05 Sep
Welcome Jack! :•}
05 Sep
Welcome! You'll find lots of exercises to choose from and lots of ppl for motivation to meet your goals! You can do it!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 12:50pm
via Android

Welcome I'm here if ya need me

05 Sep
Thanks Ozzie! Anything you would recommend for a beginner? :-)
05 Sep
I hv to work for an abs pls recommend
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:03pm
via Android

HI I AM NEW HERE !!!! :)

05 Sep
Welcome Bilal! :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 3:08pm
via iOS
Hi! I'm new to this too about a month! I'm a mom of a new boy! And I'm looking for motivation and tips and a workout pen pal to keep me pushing! Welcome! 
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 3:09pm
via Android

The most important thing for a beginner is the mental state of mind because that will make u focus n motivate urself throughout the workouts n the road towards ur goal. In terms of the workouts itself I would suggest u start a program which will take minimal time. The trick is u gotta enjoy wat ur doing or u will find reasons to stop. If u need an actual program let me know ok

05 Sep
I'm very motivated! I want a new healthier body! Tired of the one I'm in... ;-)~ I do squats everyday... and really love working out. Fell off track due to a beyond stressful job that left me emotionally and physically exhausted! Left that job in June and am ready to become a more fit ME!! Throw some workouts at me.... I got this! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

Thank you ! Can U give me some fitness tips?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51