I'm new!

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 5:36pm
via Android

hi! I'm bailee, I'm 16, and I play year round basketball. I'm just coming off of my second knee surgery
, both within 5 months. so I didn't have a lot of time to get back in shape in between! unfortunately I've gotten very out of shape, and coming back to basketball I find it very difficult to do drills that used to be easy. I really want to get back into shape so I can play again, I'd love some tips to help with strengthening my leg and just in general dropping weight and getting healthy again. anything helps! thank you :)

10 Sep
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 11:42pm
via iOS
Welcome :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 6, 2013 12:02am
via Android

Hi, I'm new as well. Congratulations on getting better and jumping back on the band wagon. I know it may not be easy but i know you will do excellent!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 3:32pm
via Android

You kamferam

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 4:28pm
via Android

Hey welcome dear....u r at right place, this app is really helpful ,start doing exercise u will be in shape soon....All the best....

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 4:48pm
via Android

Hi l m praveen YADAV l m also playing basketball

10 Sep
really? what position? :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 10, 2013 5:55pm
via Android

Welcome

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 8:01pm
via Android

I've had 14 surgeries in less than 2 years, I have one on Monday September 16, 2013, I have gone from 162 pounds up to 199 and I'm struggling everyday trying not to be depressed over all of this so I decided that today was the last day I will feel sorry for myself! I'm going to find ways to get in shape despite my health problems!! I'm glad to see you are getting back on the court, that is very important. After life changing events, like surgery, it's always important to get back out there and do what you love. Good for you!! Best of luck!

11 Sep
reading that actually inspired me a little.. 14!? I think I would lose my mind. i'm happy to hear you're on the right track :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

Yes Bailey it is making me crazy!! It was supposed to be one, easy outpatient surgery but my surgeon made mistakes and now I will never be the same :( I even missed Christmas with my kids two years ago, I collapsed in front of my kids that morning and I flat lined twice and had to have emergency surgery and it saved my life, but unfortunately the damage was already done so my new doctors have spent the last two years cleaning up the mess that was made by a bad surgeon. I'm not giving up though, I have been told many times over the last two years that I may not make it but I keep battling back!! Trust me you can overcome anything, believe in your own strengths and ability!!

12 Sep
oh wow :( you're so strong! thank you :) my first surgeon messed up by not repairing my ACL the first time through :/
17 Nov
We chat iD :hamed 2857
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 1:27pm
via Android

Good

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:40am
via Android

We. Chat ID: hamed 2857

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 17, 2013 3:44am
via Android

We chat ID :hamed 2857

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51