On a mission...

7 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 6, 2013 12:38am
via Android

Hello Everyone, I'm a Cheesehead from Wisconsin...I hope to gain some knowledge and support on my "mission" to lose 80lbs..I've always struggled with my weight and now that I've quit smoking after 13 years I feel as if I can do anything...

06 Sep
Pro right here man, hit me with any questions you need I love this fitness stuff
75 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 1:01am
via Android

Yay. Never give up. There will be times when you feel like nothing is working and have cheat days that turn into weeks but don't lose sight. Eat right. Exercise. Drink plenty of water. Skip the pills. Get sleep. And wake up the next day and do it all again. By the 5th month youll start to see a big change. Good luck.

06 Sep
I really hope so, thank you for the motivation :-)
34 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 4:11am
via Android

Awesome start with no smoking, I know how hard that is! Just try to stay focused on your goals and reasons why you want to better your self! You got this!

07 Sep
Weed or cigarettes?
09 Sep
Cigarettes...started around 11 and I recently turned 25 :-/ better late then never
33 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 4:56am
via Android

Hey jerad happy to hear that you are getting on aboard to a good healthy path. What is your current workout or diet plan?

2 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

Good luck buddy, I just started doing the workouts today. Long road ahead, chin up and keep on truckin

28 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 4:09pm
via iOS
First off, create a board of the body you want to motivate you and keep a food dairy as well as workout dairy to record your progress.  Take a before picture.
52 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

I am really proud of you that you quit your smoking.  You can absolutely do this. Wish you all of the luck in the world. If you have any questions ask me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51