Daily Grind Question:

5 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 4:05am
What keeps you motivated? We all got that one thing that keeps our gears going and kickin em' into high gear! So what's yours? :)
1 Post
Sep 6, 2013 5:36am
via Android

My boyfriend, because he just started training again, and he's super motivated!
I know that even if you do a little bit, it's better than nothing, which keeps me going and makes me want to work harder

06 Sep
Playing sports at least 2x a week and not being shoved around easily lol
347 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 6:39am
via iOS
I want to feel good in my body and protect what means to me,a man has to be strong but humble too..a gentleman
160 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 6:53am
via iOS
Knowing I will get to run faster and longer, dance better and longer, have better sex for longer, be able to carry my groceries faster and just last longer for whatever effort I need to make is motivating enough for me. That, and knowing I will be prettier and probably live longer. 

But I also actually enjoy working out, especially cardio (I like jumping around). One of the challenges of daily life for me right now is to not overdo it. I've only been working out for a week, and I can already feel several positive changes: I have better posture, I am more flexible and stronger. This makes me want to work out more! I did almost an hour yesterday, and I work out every day, and I think it is way too soon to go at this pace. I just enjoy it too much, and that is very motivating.

It is so good to feel alive, in control and energized!
289 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 7:09am
via Android

Honestly, it ain't easy & I do go through phases of not exercising. Most of us get those low ebs occassionally where you suffer from lack of motivation.

The trick for me has been incorporating exercise into my day-to-day lifestyle: I gave my car to my wife and bought a push bike 3 years ago - I either cycle or I can't get to work! In other words I deliberately blackmailed myself into cycling!!  So, even during those low ebs I'm still cycling and so have a baseline level of exercise going on.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51