52 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 7:35pm
via Android

It can be a great workout....

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 7:52pm
via Android

It is a really great workout!  I've done it a few times when I wasn't pregnant and let me tell you, you will feel the burn after your first day lol.

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 8:03pm
via Android

Wow!!! I have to try it. Does it just build muscle in your legs???

07 Sep
No, it helps core and arms also.
07 Sep
Oh okay thank you!!!
14 Sep
No problem (:
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Sep 7, 2013 11:42pm
via Android

I started taking a few classes with a friend. It is an excellent work out. It really works you all over. Do expect to be covered in bruises when you first start you get pretty banged up.

Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 12:58am
via iOS
Your topic made me reflect on the prospect of pole dancing classes for the first time ever. You know what? I can totally see the purpose of it!

I wonder how many guys there are who disapprove their wife/girlfriend taking pole dancing classes. Not only does it seem to be a good workout, it probably helps many women to be more sensual, to get to know and love their bodies and what they can do with it, to feel in control and desired. What's not to like?

Of course, if you are not in a good enough shape, then the opposite can happen: you might feel clumsy, heavy, fat and not in the least attractive. That can be motivation to lose weight and/or shape up first.

I think there is nothing wrong with wanting to keep in shape in an environment that just might motivate you, let you see yourself in a different light, teach you to be more confident and on top of that make you more sensual and desirable to whoever you are with. It might even help your sex life. So what? Exercise helps your sex life, too, and I don't hear anyone complaining!

I say try it if you feel you are in good shape. I warn you, though: it does look like heavy muscle workout at times! I know that, for now, my back and neck are not supple enough for me to risk it.

Report back if you do try.
10 Sep
I SURE WILL. I'M THINKING I'LL START AFTER MY CHALLENGE

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51