What do I eat?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 2:32am
via Android

I been doing my workouts daily and for a good time now but Im not sure what are the types of food I should be eating and what I shouldn't. Its not a diet I want just a better lifestyle :) you know, healthy. Help me out.

08 Sep
Just make it yourself with non processed ingredients. It will be so much healthier than buying it frozen.
08 Sep
Fruits, veggies, protein, and water are always the best and healthiest for you. But try to stay away from the stuff with more sugar and salt because that will raise your insulin levels. And insulin is one of the hormones that can encourage your body to store more fat. It's got something to do with glucose. Anyways, try to stay away from fatty foods, junk food, foods cooked in grease, etc. Once in awhile is okay but moderation is always important. I wish you the best on your eating healthy goals.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 4:52am
via Android

Simple. Real foods, whole foods. Not packaged or man made. Just veggies, fruits, whole grains like brown rice and quinoa, some meat, eggs. I've read enough and felt enough that I avoid dairy except butter, and I avoid soy products also I've read some things to make me doubt their healthfulness, so I use almond milk for cereal when I want it.

Don't be too afraid of fat cuz if you avoid processed foods the natural fats you get from real food are necessary for health.

Get a bunch of fruits and chop some carrot sticks to keep in your fridge (or buy baby carrots) don't be shy about snacking on em. Shove some raw lettuce in your face... Find your local market that had actual delicious fruits.

Good luck.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 4:56am
via iOS
Hey beautiful hit me up 2096753911
Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 7:38am
via Android

Ariana V hi,u from?

08 Sep
Hi! I'm from chicago, il :)
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 6:27pm
via iOS
Just have a varied diet and never have too much of one thing.

You know the obvious toxic foods: processed foods, pop, foods with a lot of added sugar, foods composed mainly of fat and carbs (e.g., pizza), etc. You don't have to say good bye to them, just don't make them a regular part of your diet. Having a slice of pizza once in a while or eating pastries for breakfast every Sunday morning will not mess with your health, especially if you keep active and have a good metabolism.
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 6:34pm
via iOS
To people who have not read the post this is a reply to because it was deleted, Sara was saying she is on a "cum diet" and has some with every meal.

Sara, I am assuming you are joking. However, just in case you are not, I would like to invite you to look up what sperm is made up of. You will find that your diet has absolutely no use. You are better off watching what you eat rather than popping men like a junky pops pills.

And I wonder what kind of life you have to lead to have sperm with every meal. A sex slave comes to mind, and that isn't healthy and defeats the purpose of your diet...  I mean, what does the man or men who provide your nutrients think of you?
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 12:06pm
via Android

Hi follow me plz

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 4:42am
via Android

Brown rice has arsenic so limited your intake of it,about dairly I feel better when it's part of my diet but don't go overboard

Image_thumb
31 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 12:34pm
via Android

I already am :)  

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 3:25pm
via iOS
Unfortunately I have celiac disease so I eat all gluten free. Which is mostly ALL carbs. Someone help me.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 6:49pm
via iOS
Just balance all your foods and have light snacks between meals
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 23, 2013 6:49pm
via iOS
Don't eat anything for the two hours before bed

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51