Whose with me?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 8:09am
via Android

Doesn't hurt none to enjoy a bottle of wine for one (being me!), especially after working a 10 hour shift and sparing time to be consistent with my work out routines on top of it all.. Does anyone have a guilty pleasure that's nearly irresistable before ending an accomplished day? :)

09 Sep
Im wid u
09 Sep
Make sure ur next workout is intense!!! Enjoy ur Vine !!!
09 Sep
I don't think it will hurt me any haha, but thank you i am!
09 Sep
Red or white?
10 Sep
White usually
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 12:08pm
via iOS
Well,mine..is fruit juice..and if it has been a really hard week..some vodka,lemon flavoured,and a good movie,on sundays
11 Sep
Hmmm that does sound very good and relaxing!
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 12:32pm

I do enjoy a good pint of dark ale after a hard weeks work! I'm not a big drinker so 1 pint once in a blue moon hits the spot!

Image_thumb
145 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 3:43pm
via Android

A big cup of sugary strawberry lemonade with the strawberry syrup at the bottom mmmm

09 Sep
I'm only 19 haha
Image_thumb
103 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 8:29pm
via Android

Have to have at least one cold beer on game day...some habits are hard to give up..

10 Sep
I have never liked beer haha
10 Sep
Never like it too,even cold,I rly dnt like the taste
10 Sep
My wife hates beer also...so we keep some wine handy...I have "almost" cut out the alcohol. A once in awhile beer and an occasional glass of moscato red...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 8:56pm
via Android

My guilty pleasure? Pop/soda/soft drinks but I stopped. Drinking that (I haven't had soda or sweet drinks in almost two weeks) not a huge a accomplishment but it's something.

09 Sep
Good for you girl! I gave up soda awhile back, and a little goes a long way! Hard part is sticking to the changes. Good luck :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 9:33pm
via Android

Thanks! I just starting doing workouts a little recently, I was letting myself have one or two sodas a week (or at least try to) but n out having it is so much better, I honestly feel a lot better not having it, I still of course crave it but I was losing half a pound a week just by drinking it less (or maybe having one small one) and I figured the weight loss and how it feels not wanting it as much its worth it.

09 Sep
Keep that as a reminder that everything counts and will pay off marvelously :) Keep it up!
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Sep 9, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

Biscuits, no particular variety. They just go too well with cups of tea

09 Sep
Biscuits and tea, I like yo style ;)
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 11:43pm
via iOS
My guilty pleasure is tequila. But only on Friday or Saturday. I work it off Monday!!
11 Sep
Tequila, nice choice ;)
11 Sep
Thank you, I felt that way as well haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51