I have some questions!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 1:04am
via iOS
I'm new to this and just tryin to get a feel for it. has anyone had any results? And is everyone on here really supportive? What are some good tips?
13 Sep
I'm new too Hahahaha. So Idk if it works but I am trying this out. And people here are extremely supportive.:)
13 Sep
Its an awesome place to get good workouts and and eveveryone is very supportive and nice and help you stay determined when you need it!
21 Sep
Hi.....
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 1:39am
via iOS
everyone is very supportive and like everything else in life you will get out of it what you put into it.  I love this cause if i get tired of the same stuff of cant decide what to do i look on here, plus i am very competetive so the points thing drives me a lot.
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 6:20am
via iOS
Yes the people here are very supportive and motivating, they want you to succeed! I have found this app very helpful, plenty of workouts to choose from. Welcome!
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 6:27am
via Android

Everyone is supportive an motivating.. welcome to a fitness lovers world...

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 7:06am
via Android

It is quite helpful! There are many different workouts to choose from so you can't get bored with them. Everyone is so supportive and helpful too. Like if you have any questions, you can post it in one of the forums and people will answer. Everyone is on this to get fit so everyone is so helpful and there are lots of good tips and some interesting topics too. Have fun and good luck:)

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 7:17am
via Android

Give it some time and the results will come for sure. Stay strong:)

Sep 13, 2013 11:55am
via Android

Me too new. Tryin

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 2:59pm
via iOS
As simple as the app is, results are possible. Points keep you motivated and people too ^_^
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 1:33am
via Android

I'm new here as well but so far it seems great

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 7:31am
via Android

Very nice app to interact diff people from diffrnt countries..
Vey helpful but plzz follow every 1
Thanx in advance

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51