New here...advice on getting started??

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 1:51pm
via Android

Hi everyone! My name is Alexis and I'm 25 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. I have a son who is 8 so I plenty of time during the day to workout while he is in school .

I'm 5.2 and as of today I weigh 176.4. Looking for tips, advice and motivation. Follow me and I'll follow back :)

P.S.- Does anyone use Nike Training Club? I installed that yesterday before finding this app so now I'm trying to see which one is a better choice for me.

Thanks!

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 2:30pm
via Android

First what is your diet like that's the most important part in weight loss?

13 Sep
I'm in transition. I'm a fast food junkie but I'm learning to ear healthy. Breakfast lately has been a bowl of Special K and lunch has been a ham sandwich or turkey sandwich. Dinner last night was cream cheese on a bagel.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 2:52pm
via Android

Dinner has to definitely more than that try eating grilled chicken, veggies of your choice the healthiest way to lose weight is to speed up your metabolism by eating small healthy meals and snacks every 2 to 3 hours it's like putting logs on a fire this way your body will burn your food faster and not store it as fat

13 Sep
I track my calories on My Fitness Pal so I try to make sure everything I eat can be tracked. According to MFP my daily cals shouldn't exceed 1300
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:03pm
via Android

Ok that's a good start if you have instagram you should follow me I post healthy mealsĀ  motivational words and workouts

13 Sep
I do have an Instagram but I don't know how to search and add people
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:12pm
via Android

What's your name I will follow you? Mines is (fitness_by_Mike)

13 Sep
AngelWings24
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:18pm
via Android

Check your notifications on instagram I'm following u

13 Sep
Sorry wrong name. It's AngelWings2408
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 3:34pm
via Android

Ok got u now I'm following u now just hit the blue button to follow me

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 11:10pm
via Android

K thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51