For pro bodybuilders only

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:49pm
via iOS
I really have an important question : well i am on a bodybuilding journey so i usually do some high intense cardio like jogging for an hour or do some combat and body attack classes to shred the fats and then lift heavy , but today i've heard that if u want to build muscles u cant do cardio and build at the same time , because cardio burns the muscles you've built , so i really wanna know if this is true or not ?! I need a clear infos plz
17 Sep
Girl that is true.u know what is good doing sprints, tabata becouse they r affectve in sheding some fat in less time.and first its always good 2 lift weights. Then on other days its good 2 do cardio.first of all because 2 much cardio burns the muscle.hours cardio does burn the muscle u have worked on .girl keep tha cardio 2 a minimum one diffrent days and youl be amazed on how your bdy will change.and i also lift heavy weights and do my cardio on different days.hope thiz info helps u a bit
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:17pm
via iOS
False , but if you already lean you wouldn't need that much cardio , however not that many people walking around with 6-9 % bf male and. 11 -13 % for female, so unless you in that group or wanna get big you should do cardio , just dont be extreme about it a do 3 + hours of cardio
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:18pm
via iOS
Well it is true that cardio promote protein breakdown and fats for energy..but u dnt have to stop it,both are important..n u can do both,but not at the same time..like just after a bodybuilding session,u do cardio..this is wrong..many would recommend HIIT but for me I prefer to balance my days so that i do cardio on my rest days..or insanity or some mma..if u have tight schedule,u can still jog early then hit gym..the idea is not to cancel each other..,bodybuilding promotes protein synthesis and the inverse for cardio..but u need both
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:40pm
via Android

Long and steady cardio wins the race purely on bodybuildings grounds.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51