Wanna lose weight? Eat this...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:50pm
via Android

A personal trainer and a good friend of mine once told me that weight loss is 10% exercise and 90% nutrition. He gave me more than this Yoda wisdom and was kind enough to share a few recipes from his nutrition "black book ". I've lost 15kg this year and I owe most of it to my friend because he showed me the correct way to eat with the recipes he gave me.
This recipe is awesome. Its cheap, super healthy and super easy to make.

Cooking time: 10-15 mins

Ingredients: 1 chicken breast (2 if you're very hungry)
2 tomatoes
1 small onion
1/3 cucumber
1/4 head of lettuce
1 can of chick peas or kidney beans (drained)

Salad dressing (optional)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon ceyenne pepper

Method: pan fry the chicken breast. Dice the tomatoes, onion, lettuce and cumumber and place in large bowl. Drain beans and put in the bowl. When the chicken is cooked, cut it how you like and mix it with the salad. Mix the salad dressing and pour over. That's it, enjoy.

I eat this 3-4 times a week. Its a big, great tasting meal, full of protein that only costs about $4 (maximum) to make. Give it a go and tell me what you think :) peace out

18 Sep
Dude can you email me this recipe I would love to do this!!! Aliensrhere97@gmail.com
18 Sep
Sure man, no worries.
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:13pm
via iOS
I cant take you serious with that picture of yours
16 Sep
Haha sorry man. I've always loved zombies :)
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 2:14am
via Android

Im going to try this...love everything in it..always looking for new nutriton tips..i dont like fish so all i eat is chicken or turkey breast

17 Sep
Nice one :) I really hope you like it. I'm not much of a fan of fish either but this recipe works very well with turkey and also pork. Let me know what you think
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 12:57am
via Android

I had this for lunch today and loved it...very filing!!

18 Sep
That's awesome Jennifer. I'm glad you liked it. One of the reasons I like it so much is because it is so filling and it keeps you that way for most of the day afterwards :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51