Feel like giving up

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:57pm
via Android

I had recently overcome a weight loss plateau to lose about a pound.And guess what?I stepped on the scale today only to find that I have gained back the pound I had lost.
I dont know why this happened.I havent increased my calorie intake,but increased my workout-raising the cardio and incorporating Blogilates and basic strength training.I cant believe Im back at 65 kg.Im so disheartened and I feel like crying

16 Sep
I know it's disheartening but don't give up or deprive yourself. It's going to be okay.
17 Sep
Keep trying ! Don't give up because of ONE time :D ! Remember it's your choice to keep going to your goal or loosing it !
18 Sep
Don't worry keep trying. I have been working out for 3 months and stayed at my weight but got thinner. :-D keep trying I believe in you!!!
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:01pm
via iOS
Is your monthly PMS cycle due?
16 Sep
I have PCOS,and I dont even get my period when Im off my pills.And Im off pills this month
16 Sep
I just read about it. My heart goes out to you. I can imagine it must so frustrating dealing with the symptoms. Remember: Your here, you are conscious about health, you care for your body. You've come so far. Keep going!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 7:08pm
via Android

Hey dont that discourage you dont be surprise if you see the scale go up as u workout cuz as u maybe losing fat u maybe also gaining muscle. And I would nit worried abt a one lb. Keep going and measure more on ur clothes rather than ur scale. If u see ur clothes fit better ur going down the right path.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 8:04pm
via iOS
Dont worry. It's most likely just water weight.  It's normal to have an increased water weight after an increase in activity level. (And after dehydration, drinking 3-4 liters of water everyday helps a lot)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51