New to app.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 2:55am
via iOS
Hey guys. I'm new to this app, but I make fitness apart of every day of the week except Sunday. I have done numerous workout programs and feel as though I can help others where they need it. If you need motivation or just someone to talk to about fitness or nutrition let me know. Follow me if your interested in getting more fit and overall more healthy.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 3:21am
via Android

Hi there.. I will follow you ;)

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 4:06am
via Android

Hello i am new to. I will follow you

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 11:51am
via iOS
Hi,

Yeah I'm new here too and
Looking for like minded fitness people. I have three kids and am ready to put a little extra time back into me. I'm hoping to get the final bit of toning up done to be bikini ready for the summer. 

I have always been active and played some
Form of sport, but I'm cranking up the activity level and counting calories (for the first time ever) hoping to find a body I'm really proud of!
27 Nov
Good for you! No matter what keep the attitude that you can and will succeed. Also make it a habit. If I skip a workout which rarely happens or I eat bad food I feel guilty afterwards. You have to make it seem like something is missing in your life when you don't workout. But your family comes first. You can even include them in your daily fitness.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 12:10pm
via iOS
Thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51