Just downloaded this app..

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

Im 20, I had 2 kids in less than 2 years, and I gained a ton of weight! I am sick of feeling insecure about my body and I am ready to get back into shape. Are there any tips on how to burn fat ? My worst areas are a flabby stomach and love handles . Also have big thighs but I just want to tone them along with my arms. I appreciate any tips! Thank you :)

20 Sep
The biggest thing I found is watch your carbs - bread, sugar, pasta, etc. and make sure you are eating enough protein! I wasn't, and I would workout all the time and never gain strength, I was always sore. Now I workout every day and eat more meat, nuts, etc and I have lots 10 pounds and I feel great!!
21 Sep
Rapid fire obliques and upper body pusher are good ones to try. Felt like id been beat down after those. Good luck on toning thighs and not losing them completely, couldnt agree more.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

I am also using a calorie counter app along with this one, hoping it works! I lost 35 lbs a few months ago from stress and not eating, completely unintentional, but I have gained most of it back :/

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 12:27am
via Android

Good Morning Warm Up

If you up for it, try doing this in the morning when you wake up alongside whatever program you choose. I started doing it and noticed a definite boost in energy in my day

21 Sep
Only trouble is you can't do that workout unless you've got pro access.
21 Sep
Whoops, good point
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 5:24am

This is a two step process, and it's repeatative (meaning you have to repeat the two step process every day). Recognizing there's a problem you want to fix is this first step. Doing something about it is the next and last step!

Good luck and any help I can be I'm here for ya!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51