Newbie Saying Hello!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 6:10am
via iOS
Another beginner just saying hi to everyone. I'm thinking of starting out with walking & yoga. I'm out of shape & don't know where to start. Any advice?
27 Nov
Sounds like you've got a good starting point :) and welcome to the community.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 6:54am
via Android

It is nice to meet you. I am new to this site as well. Start working out at a pace that is right for you and work your way up.

Image_thumb
146 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 7:18am
via iOS
Hiii...Welcome 
I guess u shuld start from streching..yoga..and casual exercise...cz vn i started this like i had prbz with hard workouts..so i went with casual till i got better...:) Good luck...:)
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 11:25am
via Android

Welcome. Thats a great starting point. Dont over do it right away. Ur body will tell u its limit. Good luck

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 4:15pm
via iOS
Thanks everybody for all the good advice! It helps to stay motivated when you have support from people who have been exactly where you are. That's just what I need!
Nov 27, 2012 5:50pm

Welcome Dallie to the family!  Cool name

My biggest advice is start slow and don't overdo it at first (or ever really).  Don't attempt workouts that are unrealistic at first.   YOu will work up to those in short time and remember we are always here (well someone is anyway) for encouragment and support.  Don't worry about a bad day just move on and make the next one better.  You can and you will do this and achieve your goal!

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 27, 2012 5:54pm
via iOS
Also, just remember you can do many things for exercise. Take the stairs, go to the park, curl cans of soup in the grocery store. The world is your gym. No limits.  Start off easy to get your body used to it, push yourself a little more everyday. I'll be here to help if you need motivation.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51