36 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 5:04am
via Android

^

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 5:16am
via iOS
High intense cardio is always best for droping pounds an also watch you calories intake try learning about compound workouts within these workout various muscle groups are being use what happens is that when the body needs energy to recover an repair muscles your body converts the fat into energy so you can recover meaning you will lose weight faster
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 6:51am
via iOS
There are many good workouts for abs but the best one is
So I would advise u to do a good warm up,a good cardio workout Cardio Fight Club HIIT then u do ur abs workout just after..3 times a week,u gonna see amazing results,gud luck
22 Sep
Agree
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 7:58am
via iOS

Easy...just workout with me 1v1 ;) lol

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Sep 22, 2013 5:22pm
via Android

Nah but on a serious note i have some friends that are trainers but they just dont have a flat stomach, they are shredded. If you just want a flat stomach i guess i can tell you a bit of what they do.

Do lot of aerobics some good cardio workouts atleast 5x a week if not more. You can go out joggin, do lots of running and try swimming some. Go on a sauna or a steamed shower at the gym and do some heavy jump roping.
Stay on a diet eat healthy like lean protein, low fat dairy products and whole grains. Cut down on sodium and drink lots of water.

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT untill you drip down your face and have your eyes stinging and tasting your own sweat. Push yourself and dig deep you got this girl good luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51