Who has gone skydiving?

2 posts | Original | Recent
65 Posts
Sep 29, 2013 2:21pm
via Android

My 18th birthday is quickly approaching and I've decided I wanted to go sky diving. Im not a huge fan of heights lol great idea right? Haha but I was wondering if any of y'all have maybe give me tips on what to expect? I'm actually hella excited

29 Sep
Happy (Soon to be) 18th Birthday!
29 Sep
Thank you (:
06 Oct
I wanna go for sky diving it's my dream
26 Posts
Sep 30, 2013 1:15am

I went a few years ago, it was awesome! Admittingly I am not afraid of heights, and I was excited the whole time, but even I had a bit of a quesy tummy when I got the signal from the instructor saying my turn. I went tandem and and the instructor was good in not hovering too long at the door. Basically we scooted to the door, 2 seconds on the door, them dive. I lived on the coast at the time, so I had a beautiful view on the way down. 

Only other comment I'd make, is do your research. If you are afraid of heights, check the height the sky diving company goes to and don't go too high. 

03 Oct
I think im going 16 thousand feet lol yeah but just because im scared doesnt mean i wont do it i might shit my pants but thats fine lol thanks for the reply lol im excited my bday is october 11th so its getting close!!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51