breakfast....

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 28, 2012 9:52pm
via Android

hi im new to dis and just wanting to know...i do my work outs in the mornings and wondering should i have breakfast b4 i workout or after?

Webcam-toy-foto93_thumb
96 Posts
Nov 28, 2012 11:32pm
via Android

I usually eat like half a hour before I workout . You need the energy so you could give your best 

28 Nov
There you go Lady A, gotta one up me :) always pushing hard!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 29, 2012 12:35am
via Android

awsome. thanx guys

Nov 29, 2012 12:35am
via iOS
Research says you should have taken the energy you need from your food 1 hour BEFORE you START the exercise and not later. Alternatively u can take carbs during the exercise. 
Also the most important is to take carbs right after the exercise. (Within 30 mins, or if you can't at least within 2 hours. And lots of them!
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 29, 2012 1:55am
via iOS
Eating anything complex carbs,simple carbs 4 energy is good, but if u wanna drop pounds and fat u must go on an empty stomach, this is to get UR fat burning furnace (metabolism) going. Then eat light about 15 or 30 mins after. I lost 30 lbs in a month 1/2 dieting like that.  It's hard to stick to but you'll get used to it!
29 Nov
Dropped 84 pounds in 4 months working out first thing and having breakfast within a half hour/hour after!
29 Nov
Nice!
29 Nov
That's enough proof for me.. Hahah y'all can't go wrong with these results!!
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Nov 29, 2012 3:07pm
via Android

Workout fasted. Your body will work harder at the task at hand since you will not be diverting energy and resources to digestion. Plus you will use fat stores for energy instead of sugar. Have coffee or tea black before then Eat after to replenish your glycogen. If your body needed food for energy all the time then fat storage would be a useless body function.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 29, 2012 4:21pm
via Android

Hi Everybody

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51