Lose weight and tone up?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 5, 2013 9:39am
via Android

Hey guys, so I want to go down at least two dress sizes. Im currently a size 12 and am looking to down to a size 8 (UK) What is the best way to lose all of my flabby weight and tone my stomach up? My diet is really good and healthy! Thanks guys. xx

08 Oct
Eat a little less calories than you burn, more cardio than strength exercises early on then rotate cardio dominate weeks to strength dominate weeks. So that you're toning as you the weight. Be mindful that the numbers may not change on the scale but you may be losing inches because of the muscle gain.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 8, 2013 2:28pm
via Android

this is what i want to do aswell.
I am currently at a size 12, and im not happy about it, i can no longer fit into my old clothes and its very embracing. i want to do it the healthy way but ana is calling me

08 Oct
my diet is not the best but im going to work for it. I would love to get rid of my fat and go down 2 sizes
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 6:18pm
via Android

Wow! Ladies I wish I was a size 12, I am now a 22 coming from a size 26 working on getting smaller but my stomach is not getting flatter. I have tried to do some sit ups but it is really hard for me but I keep trying is there another way I can work on it?

08 Oct
Swimming is really good! I have started going swimming, to the gym and zumba classes! Keep trying and don't give up:-) Good luck! xx
08 Oct
Most weight loss is due to what you eat more than working out. Focus on the diet a little more. Find a partner to help with doing sit ups, til your lower back strengthens to be able. Do a little more cardio for now. Keep going, its never easy in the beginning but the end result is great!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51