Mountain Dew...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 2:51am
via Android

So I LOVE Mountain Dew & I don't want to have to completely cut it off but I don't want my soda cravings to affect my work outs (I want results).. How should I come about this?

07 Oct
Drink one or twice a week and replace it with water then before you know it it. You won't like the taste of it.
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 3:01am
via Android

Mountain dew is pretty good :) I would say drink it in moderation. Not every day but every once in a while. Definitely don't deprive yourself. A cup or two here and there shouldn't do any damage. Once in a while, meaning maybe 2 or three times a week. Enjoy!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 3:59am
via Android

I am not one to judge cuz I love me some coke zero I just have trouble understanding how you could drink regular soda when it's such an easy change to quit those empty calories and see results almost without trying.

Diet sodas are supposedly bad but hey one step at a time and I'm working out for my appearance as much as health and zero Cal soda at least covers one of those ideas.

Have you ever read that article about what happens when you drink soda?

Google "what happens when you drink a coke" the same applies to any regular soda.

There are tons of zero Cal flavored setlzers out there, they take some getting used to (don't try it right after a mountain dew!) But after you get away from the super sugar soda awhile you can appreciate the subtle flavors again.

Lol maybe you drink diet mountain dew forget half of what I said if so.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 11:30am
via Android

I feel you on this one! The best thing to do with this is to have it as a reward. Say like every other day or like on a Friday after following a good diet an working out. Their is nothing better then having a good reward after a week of kicking ass!I do the same thing with food once out of the month I shovel pounds of food lol !

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 11:31am
via Android

I herd if you put a coke on your change an let it sit. That it will slowly erode it down. That can't be good for you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51