girls that smoke

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 2:38pm
via Android

do you think it's okay to smoke? my gf likes to smoke sometimes on the weekend, or at night. personally, i'm not a smoker, so it's annoying to me.
what's your thoughts on smoking

07 Oct
Its a personal preference. Its a turnoff for me. My husband smokes when he's drinking, so I just request he cleans up to get rid of the smell when he's done and its not a big deal. Maybe if you just talk to her about it, you can reach a happy medium. :) good luck!
07 Oct
i do talk to her about it. she insists on it. and i dont want her going behind my back, so i act like its okay with me...
07 Oct
I think you should talk to her about it.
07 Oct
I never smoke... better talk ur gf wat u dont like probably she listen u....
07 Oct
ok thanks
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 2:41pm
via Android

Never smoked can't stand it.
All my old school friends look their age and they keep saying how much younger I look. I do think their lifestyles and smoking has caused this.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

i have smoked since I was like 12 when I turned 18 I quit and then started back up when I was like 19 or 20 and i am now 23 now and I don't look it ,but every one is diff i quit again when i found out i was prego and started up again shortly after its hard to quit

07 Oct
thanks for the input
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 7, 2013 2:47pm
via Android

There is no point to smoking exept for the enjoyment one gets from it.

I dont miss smoking one bit after what it did to my body, but damn that occasonial cig with a beer tastes good.

07 Oct
As an exsmoker, I personally think its disgusting. As an RN I have seen what years of smoking have done to people health and bodies. Why do something that has absolutely no health benefits? Instead smoking caused high blood pressure, damages peoples lungs, increases risk of heart attacks, lung cancer and other lung issues, and so on. I would tell her you don't like it, and maybe just mention its cause you are worries about what smoking is doing to her health.
07 Oct
Oops commented on the wrong post!
07 Oct
07 Oct
lol it's okay
07 Oct
there are health problems with drinking too and dose not help ur body at all . . and as an ex smoker u should know how addicting it is some people can quit easier then others. i have tryed and will again my problem is i like smoking but my husband wants me to quit i just need to find something healthy to substitute it
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

also, i drink on occasion. so i'd be a hypocrite if i was offended by smoking on occasion. right??

07 Oct
I never drink beer or smoke or occasion my life cuz I love stay heathly strong awalys happy.. I do drink wine good for heart..... smoking or drink or occasion will not up or down sad or mad or depress or unhappy u never know... where I work govement development children. ..... so
07 Oct
@Mr12G, I don't think it's the same because others aren't effected physically by your drinking. Secondhand smoke though .. I think it's okay to be annoyed. That's just my opinion.
07 Oct
thank you!
07 Oct
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 7, 2013 4:48pm
via Android

Get her an electric cigarette, that will solve all the smell, taste and health issues and she can still enjoy a smoke... I sell them if you want one

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 12:50am
via Android

Deal breaker

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 1:20am
via Android

I understand, the attraction of smoking is a mystery to those who don't like or are disgusted by it.

It is such a fundamental difference too...it's not like one person likes mushrooms and one doesn't. Smoking is severely damaging to health and affects those around you.

My serious gf whom i live with smokes (outside, less than 1/2 pack/day)...and sometimes I gotta wondr what the hell am I doing, how can I respect and love someone who insists on doing such a disgusting stupid thing.

08 Oct
we almost in the same boat
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 3:31am
via iOS
Quite simply, women become instantly invisible to me the moment a cigarette is raised to their lips... it's like magic, one puff and they just disappear! ;)
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:10am
via Android

Well, it depends on what kind of stuff she's smoking. I typically think cigarettes are bad, but one every once in a while isn't as long as you don't get addicted. Weed is kosher if she knows how to handle herself. No bueno if it gives her crazy munchies or makes her lazy..

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:24am
via Android

Maybe you can help her quit smoking by a step by step process. Hold her pack of cigarettes and even tho you don't condone it, allow her to have 1 less per day till she's down to having only two a day. That should help the problem, eventually till only 1 a day and then none afterward. It worked for my husband and I also use to be a heavy smoker. If she still refuses to stop then I'm one to assume she just doesn't care about herself or respect you enough to wanna quit. Good luck!

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 8:41am
via Android

I used to smoke, so i am at the same time more forgiving of it and more hateful, if that's somehow possible.

I read a book, "the Easy Way to Stop Smoking" which really simply put things into perspective and got me in the right mindset to stop lying to myself and to stop swallowing the lies of the propaganda we are exposed to all our lives that paint smoking as cool or relaxing or anything positive...

I highly recommend it.

Image_thumb
96 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 9:54am
via Android

On occasion I drink/smoke.. But that's not often.. Am I than unhealthy? I think not! I think I'm healthy 'cause I eat vegetable, drink water, exersice and ENJOYing life!! And yea well sometimes I do drink a whiskey and smoke a sigaret or eat chocolate but I life my live to the MAX and that's a way to live healthy too, don't forget!!

08 Oct
Good keep her mind off of it keep her busy
Image_thumb
221 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 2:43pm
via Android

MY GF JUST TOLD ME SHE'S GONNA STOP SMOKING !!
I'm so happy

08 Oct
08 Oct
she said it's gnna b really hard and she needs my help. im not worried tho i got her back 100%
08 Oct
Well hell yeah
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 3:12pm
via iOS
Don't like the smell of it, and the dangers of it. I never even tryed it, but some of my friends smoke..
Image_thumb
168 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 3:18pm
via iOS
I think every person has "their own drugs". Some people smoke, some people drink, som people use illegal drugs and so on. When it is just occasional and isn't harmful to anyone, i think you should ask yourself "so what?". I mean is it really that big of a deal? 

How about if she quits smoking amd starts using those electric smokeing things (haahaa i really can't remember what they are in english, hope you understand me anyway) ? 
I mean it sounds it's not the cigarretes she needs, but the habit. Maybe she drinks and smokes? Is it her way to calm herself, take time to herself? 
08 Oct
those first two sentences sound exactly like a song i made in high school lol
08 Oct
but we good now. she excited about quiting
08 Oct
Oh i didn't read all topic ;) sorry. But hey nice, were you good writing songs?
08 Oct
yes i was a rapper :-P
09 Oct
That's cool :) i used to write too. I sucked :D but hey i was young and feeling so much, life was cruel and no-one understood me, you know ::D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51