I'm new

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 1:58pm
via Android

I've been struggling my whole life with my weight, most the members of my family are over weight so I always thought it was hereditary. My dad died when I was 14 and after that I gained even more weight because I was so depressed, I weighed 180 by the time I was 16. I ended up losing about 40 lbs by 17 and I was starting to become comfortable with my body then I found out I was pregnant. Ever since I had my baby I haven't been able to get my weight back down. Hopefully this app will help me get off my a*s and start finally doing something proactive instead of sitting around feeling fat and gross..

08 Oct
Good luck :-) hopefully you will get stronger and more proud of your body.
08 Oct
Thank u I hope so too :)
08 Oct
Courage!
14 Oct
Good luck in your endeavor. Always work out as much as you can. You'll be rewarded for every single effort you put in :)
Image_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:42pm
via Android

Ive always struggled with my weight. Elem. School i was the biggest overall in my school....besides one guy...but still kids are mean and they let me know how i looked. Hits the weights in high school, trimmed down bulked up feeling better. Graduated, got married, let myself go. Pass year....maybe a lil over, have changed eating habits and activity habits. I feel so much better. Look better. You gotta start somewhere. Nobody ever regrets exercising. Goodluck with your goals. Its worth every minute you put into it.

08 Oct
Thank u and good job on ur success
08 Oct
Thanks but got a long way to go!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 4:47pm
via Android

Hello Friends

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 8, 2013 6:43pm
via Android

Hello to everyone. Im new here as of today as well. I always said i would take better care of my body and stay in shape but i usually would workout a day or two then don't work out again till years later. But i tried this app out today and i love it and especially the fact that it's others here to encourage you in your progress and you feel like you're not alone. I want to keep my promise to myself this time and get back in shape. So for me its now or never.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 4:21am
via iOS
Welcome
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 12:20pm
via Android

I'm new too

09 Oct
Welcome
09 Oct
Thank you
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 12:33pm
via Android

Im new too. I find it hard to motivate myself so im hoping this app and forums will help :) good luck :)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 14, 2013 4:05pm
via Android

Also I

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51