How many hours should a person sleep.?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 3:14pm
via Android

How many hours should a person sleep, like I sleep almost 5 to 6 hours but still I dun feel relaxed. Any idea or advice?
Because in early morning I do my workout, jogging and all.. Because after that I don't get time to relx even :'(

10 Oct
I heard at least 7-8 hours
10 Oct
But I didn't get that much time. That's why.. :(
10 Oct
It's 6-8 hours. So you are not way off from a healthy sleep
11 Oct
5-8 hrs depenf job and workout get blance
11 Oct
I think we have to sleep 8 hours every day, bat I can't do some time too,... I think you can sleep better if you drink milk before sleep. Where are you from??
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 4:04pm
via iOS
It is at least 8 hours to get full recover..but it happens even for me,that im not fully relaxed even..in fact all depends on your lifestyle and your stress level..so dnt bother about hours,but care about you more..do things you love,n relax some mins
10 Oct
I love it Thanks
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 6:26am
via Android

sleep u need depends on how much u work and how tired ur body is........
if u workout a lot  8hours should be good
or else 6hrs is fine

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 7:23am
via Android

It shud be 7-8hrs coz if ur body isn't relaxed it's useless to do workout....for reduction it is vry helpful to take a proper sound sleep .....if nt u won't feel to do workout it will b like a punishment .....

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 11, 2013 7:32am
via Android

Enough to catch a few dreams ;) lol

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 8:37am
via Android

8 but l only get 4 :(

11 Oct
only 4?, that's not good
11 Oct
Yeah start work at 2am and as a result of family stuff l can't go to bed early... Its not healthy but what can l do...
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 10:46pm
via Android

7-9 hrs is the scientifically proven amount. Thats useless however if you don't have a couple things such as : a healthy or stable diet, vitamin and nutrition wise you are balanced and if you do workout you need to make sure to not over do it. If you think you are doing all that, just try taking a vitamin b pill. Niacin is a provin sleep helper , so try that.

12 Oct
I normally sleep about 7 but all the sudden it's 9 1/2 but I'm waking up ready to go. I've always woke up groggy. Now I'm ready to work out and get my day going.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 10:49pm
via Android

well take fucking sleeping pills if you cant sleep! Duhhh!

12 Oct
This is stupid. There are so many better ways to try to get good sleep. Sleeping pills are the last resort. They damage the healing nature if your sleep, can be addictive, and you can wake up feeling groggy and not alert.
12 Oct
Y evry time I see your name, yu gotta cus up a storm, and be so negative?@ Miranda
12 Oct
Maranda* come on gurl yu Betta then tht.
12 Oct
I try not to be mean. I know im sorry.
12 Oct
All is forgiven. New day, New you. Make the most of it.
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 9:51am
via Android

I sleep for 10 hrs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51