How to approach a girl?? -_-

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 2:40pm
via Android

I mean there's this girl...she is my nice frnd....but I dnt knw any of her frndz...so...how to approach her when she is standing with her frndz (in school)

12 Oct
Body language says everything, say hi and smile. .if she smiles back its open for invitation for a friendship, then possibly dating..if she's already ur friend the ask her to the movies or family function so u both will have common interest, get to know her rather then lust for them,but take a chance,u may just never know right? God Bless!
12 Oct
I already knw her for a long time...but I dnt knw any of her frndz....nd talkin to her is nt a problem...but the problem is dat how to approach and start a conversation with her.
13 Oct
Just walk up to her
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 4:29pm
via Android

Are you shy? If not, I think it'd be cool if you walk up to them, say hi to her and proceed to greet her friends and introduce yourself. Then, you can be in with the group.

12 Oct
Well...she is my old frnd...I mean I know her for a long time...but her frndz...they r like aliens for me...I mean I dnt hve a clue about them. And I get so much panicky when I talk to her. However...talking to her is not a big problem...bit approaching her and starting a conversation is a huge task for me...and especially when she is standing in a grup wid many other people..coz I dot want to make things awkward..you knw..
12 Oct
I understand. If you want to talk to her when she's with her friends and you want to make it a quick thing, approach them, introduce yourself, ask her how she's doing, and dismiss yourself. If you want to talk to her when she's alone, just start off by asking her how her day is going or how she's doing. It's always sweet when a guy shows he cares.
15 Oct
Just take it a step at a time but don't make things awkward. Go up to her say hi and possibly go in for a hug. And you can dismiss yourself and each day try to say a little bit more each time. But always go in for a hug. Maybe one day if you get comfy enough a little peck on the cheek. And introduce your self to her friends
Skimble_thumb
104 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

Just do it ~ nike

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 4:50pm
via Android

Just ask her out

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 7:11pm
via iOS
It's possible she feels just as awkward without her group of friends.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 12, 2013 7:25pm
via Android

It's easy if you search on YouTube or just internet!!Do it and you'll find many options..but seriously you first need to have confidence

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:51am
via Android

Dud we've all been there at some point In all of our lives! I think you should go up to her an make simple conversation an ask to tex her. If your really shy then texen her is the best option Becuase its one on one. With ought all of her friends.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 1:53am
via iOS
Just walk up to her
Img_16845182114646_thumb
187 Posts
Oct 13, 2013 2:31am
via Android

Hey its cool just act normal and talk 2 her(don't dis her friends but don't act like u don't know her either) girls love seeing and talking to their guy friends at school. Especially if ur an old friend!

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 6:13am
via Android

Your stuck in the friend zone...sorry dude

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51