Just got the app

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 2:15am
via Android

Well about a year ago I finally got serious about ny health and started working out. I have been through the Insanity program 3 times though. I went from being 275lbs to 180. I wanted a change up, saw this app and decided to try it out. Any suggestions on some good workouts on here? Have a great week.

15 Oct
Welcome...just find some you are interested in and give em a try. Follow others on here and let them guide you..real great people on here that don't mind lending a helping hand...:-)
15 Oct
Welcome to the community. The people here are great. There are those wh will motivate, and so who can educate. Ask questions look around....have fun!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 2:19am
via iOS
It all depends on what you are focusing on. There are many great workouts here. Hope you enjoy them and welcome :D
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 2:28am
via iOS
Welcome :)
15 Oct
Thank you :)
15 Oct
Your welcome
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 5:02am
via iOS
Welcome to the skimble community..it is not just a really good fitness app..but also a place you will find support when needed n meet nice people..the workouts are simple but really effective,just make a search..did insanity too,there are also challenging one on this app,so gud luck
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Oct 15, 2013 7:59am
via Android

Welcome here Angela,

I don't know if you have a goal for now?  Wanna loose weight or strenghten the belly or?

15 Oct
Find youe goal and we can help you a little :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51