Winter

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 6:00pm
via iOS
The cold weather is creeping in. The holidays are here. Approaching are the toughest months to stay in shape. Who is ready? Does your routine change up with the seasons? How do you keep yourself going through the cold and holiday meals? Good luck all, never quit. Never give up an inch!
17 Oct
Hm for me it'a better to train.. when the weater is so hot I don't like to train. And the food hmm work on it.. ;-))
17 Oct
Well then your excited for this time of year. This is where you excel when others slow down! More power to you. I am the opposite myself, I love it when it's hot! I will be outside working out when everybody is indoors trying to escape the heat!
23 Oct
Working outside is fine yea.. will miss that in the winter!
Icon_missing_thumb
111 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 8:30pm
via Android

Got it covered. Treadmill and calisthenics work to cover increased cal storage. Weights to keep the machine strong. Don't let the diet go too off, but be happy.

17 Oct
Sounds like you have your holiday routine in order. Got to come out of the holidays with an advantage. Already prepped for the beaches! Keep up the hard work.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Oct 18, 2013 4:21am

Hey Ryan. In LA winter is the best. I ride MTB and it is finally cold so the snakes are all sleeping and we can go hit single tracks without any worries. Plus we can also break out the snowboards. So bring that winter on!

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

Hopefully this winter I will be able to stay on track....I hate getting out during the winter time can't stand the cold, bring on the heat of summer and you will see me outside everyday. All the holiday dinners wont effect me as picky as I am so that's a plus! Going to try to start my days off with running(hopefully that'll keep me warm enough ):)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51