Aussie newbie

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 2:39am
via Android

Hi all just thought i would introduce myself im nearly 30 and always had a want of building mass but always had every excuse under the sun to be lazy. Now for the last few months things have changed i have started to eat better from only eating one big meal from fast food joints a day to eating healthy food 6 times a day, and have started to jog and slowly work out to build muscles up to prepare myself for the long and hard road i have in front of me. Maybe a bit late to start but better late than never. I dont have any intentions to compete or anything like that just want to feel better for myself and set an example for a healthy lifestyle for my 3 young girls thanks for reading my rant and chat to all in the future

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 3:19am
via iOS
Good luck brother I'm on the same road trying to gain mass working out as much as I can and started 2 days ago but loving it so far. I'm Aussie as well from Melbourne, 23yrs weigh 55kg but yea. Good luck and doing it for your girls is a great thing man go hard and good luck  

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51