I want lean trim arms!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 7:21pm
via Android

What is a great workout for arms -the bulk?

21 Oct
Hmmm ok... lean arms. Easier than think. To burn that % down do boxing! Not saying get in the ring lol but hit a gym with a speed bag and a heavy bag. Boxing is the best cardio ypi can get. Plus it will start toning your arms. I box for 30 mins everyday before or after i work out. To get them shaped and help tighten your arms... lots of reps low weight! If you want i can outline q workout for you, Message me or i can do it on the post.
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 8:19pm
via Android

Getting them lean and trim requires reducing your body fat percentage. If you want to give the individual muscles a little more shape and appearance of "separation" try ATV: Arm & Tricep Vanity. It gets the triceps, biceps, and shoulders and all that good stuff.

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 8:59pm
via Android

My body fat % is just shy of 18% at the moment. I don't know if I want to get it much lower.

20 Oct
You look more like 20+ in your pictures
Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 20, 2013 9:07pm
via Android

Just do push-ups and pull-ups.

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 6:18am
via Android

I had it check last week. 17.8%

21 Oct
How did they check it?
21 Oct
I had it done in a medical setting. I have a few health issues that require close monitoring & strict diet. It was done with measurements, weight & a bioelectrical impedance analysis.
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 2:12pm
via Android

If you have some medical issue,before starting any exercise routine consult your doctor. and only when u get a green signal u should proceed

21 Oct
That's part of why I had that done. I've gotten the green light.
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 4:57pm
via Android

Ok.then you can try this
Cardio Fight Club HIIT

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51