Anyone not in their teens??

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 1:36am
via Android

Yes, this is really a recent picture. That is my granddaughter. Why do I feel like the only over 40 person in here? I'm just trying to get back in shape ( lose a couple unwanted pounds) and stay there. Any good program suggestions?

27 Oct
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 1:40am
via Android

I agree lots of teens 11 to 16. Its crazy. There are lots of good work outs from skimble. Try using the shakerciser in the work outs. Oh and I'm 21 with 8 years experience (lol I'm 29)

25 Oct
What is the shakerciser? I'm still learning my way around the sight.
25 Oct
On your main page hit workouts- slide the bar at the top to the right(its on the far left) and hit shakerciser...
25 Oct
Then you lock the amount of time, and or the area and intensity. It will show you so ideas and you are off and working.
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 1:49am
via Android

Start with some of the exercises...I am linking some exercises...try them if u like...
Simple Yoga Stretches
30 Top Sun Stretches
Beginner BlastOFF!
Core the Pilates Way

And yes, I am out of my teens long ago

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 3:43am
via Android

I been out of my teens since the 70s sometimes the best workout is just having fun go swimming ,take a bike ride with friends go hiking, just don't stop moving I usually have more energy at the of the day than my coworkers 20 years younger,part of is weights part of it just always moving

25 Oct
I agree 100% my grandfather is in his 80s and he keeps up with me when we work and when he goes out dancing (ballroom). He never stops moving.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 9:25am
via iOS
I'm old wish I was still a teen to be young and free again lol I'm 41 and agree a lot of teens here. There's a group for fourtys  only here also.
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 9:29am
via Android

I'm just out of my teens -21 here.

Cardio exercises are the best for weight loss. Things like The A-Team or Fat Burner Deluxe are good if you've worked out a bit before. Otherwise, 9Min Fat Destroyer is a nice, shorter workout.

Diet is also extremely important! Let me know if you'd like some advice on this as well. Lots of forum threads on this as well.

As for programs - I'm afraid I have no idea. I just do what I can, when I can to stay fit.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51