Marijuana use for body soreness??

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 1:29am
via Android

A lot of people I know that train in triathlons have said they use marijuana for body soreness. What do you guys think about it.... for recovery. I've used marijuana lol but I never thought to use it for training. ..... interesting!!!!!!

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 2:47am
via Android

Wow...this is the first I hear that. Never have I heard using pot for sore muscles..... i am sure its muscle relaxer...ha

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 3:00am
via Android

Being an advocate for marijuana I have done much research in to this topic personally through personal use and discussing with other top athletes. I have had success using pot for pain from sparring(head trauma), tendinitis(soreness in the tendons) and sore muscles. As far as the head trauma doctors will NOT give pain relievers due to the fact with head trauma they can mask serious issues but will recommend my use of pot because if something major is wrong I would be able to tell and get help in time. Also due to the sedation effect at a cellular level it may slow the process of most major trauma issues.
Nick diaz has been in the public's eye for use and he is a top athlete completing in many marathons. And of course michael phelps won his gold medals as a user. Now I'm not saying that its a performance enhancing durg like steroids, well unless you are competing in a eating contest, but be smart and safe. Find what works for you. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51