From BC Canada just looking for some support:)

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 3:27pm
via iOS
Eh there
I m here looking to chat with some supportive ppl and who knows make some online friends:)
Life has been so hectic, so time back at the gym has been slow going :( this wk though hubby is out of town and maybe I should just be brave and selfish and take some time just for me! Tuff saying that but I have too start something. I am a recovering eating disorder sufferer and being the biggest I've ever been without being pregnant and I'm finding it incredibally hard, and feel myself starting old habits so I figured I'd start my own conversation and see who is out there in this site:) why am I finding it so hard to make time? Ttyl
03 Nov
04 Nov
Hi there, not sure what disorder you had, but mine was just eat it cause i freakin could. In my mind i thought (i work hard i deserve it) Then just started getting disgusted with myself and decided to change,well try. Anyways its slow go but its going i feel better then i have in years. So good luck with you're journey there is alot of positive people here to help. Nothing to it but to do it.
04 Nov
Im also from BC :)
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 4:19pm
via iOS
Hey Angie, where in Canada are you located?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51