Fit and Pregnant!

2 posts | Original | Recent
41 Posts
Nov 3, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

Hello! I'm new here but have been into fitness for almost 3 years now. I am currently 7 months pregnant with baby number 3 *yaaaay!* and continue to workout. Up until 2nd trimester, I did my normal routine of an hour of exercise comprised of hiit cardio and strength trainin' 6 days a week. Since then, I just do 40 mins at the most of light cardio and strength. I would love to hear from other moms and preggers <3!

7 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 2:00pm
via Android

Plz be safe try some yoga. There are certain yoga which are specific for pregnant ladies. 

God bless you for ur healthy baby nd normal delivery.

05 Nov
Thank you! I actually found my bands yesterday so I can do resistance trainin' instead of liftin' weights :) I also make sure to modify the workouts like, no runnin', jumpin', twistin' etc. I'm definitely addin' in more yoga the closer I get. Just hope my belly doesn't throw me off balance. :)
05 Nov
That's gud! Try not pushing urself hard! There are some breath exercise related to ur utreus strength! Try those as well
05 Nov
Lol my husband watches me workout to make sure I'm not goin' too hard. I gotta say, this pregnancy has been my best yet! My first two, I didn't exercise, had a lousy diet, and ended up with high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, and had to be induced 2 weeks early with my son because of preeclampsia. They are both happy, healthy and can't wait for baby Mikey in January :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51