Newbie .

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
48 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 8:42pm
via Android

Hello everyone! I lost 50lbs last year and gained some back due to moving and my son & husband having surgery. (Stress does not suit me well) any ways im ready to move on & lose this weight. I did one work out on here & loved it. i love the variety. Im looking for support from all of you! Thats just a little bit bout me :) tell me your story.

04 Nov
There is plenty of support on here. Many many great people to lend a hand. I teach high school and the exercises especially the yoga seem to help me wound down after a tough day. Just follow people in here and watch some wo's they do and you'll be on your way..good luck and the main thing that I had to make myself do....was just get up and do it...:-)
04 Nov
Exactly. Thanks!
04 Nov
Your certainly welcome...:-)
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 5:02am

Welcome Lacey. I think Travis offers great advice. Dont overthink this one. Just jump in and get going. Then fine tune your workouts and nutrition. Best of luck!

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 5:09am
via Android

Could not have said it better. Good luck Lacey!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 6, 2013 5:33am
via Android

Hey, I'm a veteran but have been off the bandwagon for some time also. Got this great book that is starting me off at a great pace. I posted my day 2 of the first week because I start Wednesday as opposed to Monday (3 day workout). Use it if you'd like, it's about building the foundation you need to then sculpt the body you want. I put some stretching in there but you can do those on your free time. The warm up is important, dont omit that. Get in there girl, I wish you great success!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51