guys help

4 posts | Original | Recent
74 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 2:17am
via iOS
So I need to look my best as possible in less than 2 months for my Christmas formal dance! Any suggestions please?!
06 Nov
What does looking your best mean to you?
06 Nov
like toned and fit
06 Nov
Eat right and work hard destiny :)
201 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 2:38am
via Android

Eating healthy is 70% the battle for getting full satisfying results.. get yourself a nice lean protein shake for after workouts and enjoy the change! Good luck

104 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 3:02am
via Android

Eating healthy is great for your body as well as your skin. Your hard work will show. Eat healthy and take care of yourself. Don't overwork your body, but challenge yourself in your workouts. Push for your best! Good luck and all the best

- Charlie

950 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 7:07am
via Android

You've only got two months so you need to buckle down and no cheating.

You want to lose weight? Or just look "better"?

Either way, eat clean. No fried foods, avoid processed man made foods. Cut down on salt. Eat tons of veggies. Veggies are your best friends now. For meals, for snacks. Fruits. A serving of whole grain (brown rice, quinoa, oatmeal) once a day. Some chicken, some tuna and fish, maybe avoid beef and others.

If you want to lose weight try a calorie counter like myfitnesspal.

either way it's a good tool to assist a healthy lifestyle.

No sugar. No calorie packed beverages. (soda, coffee mixes, sports/energy drinks)

differences from exercise will maybe be less noticeable except for your overall healthier glow you will have but you can't lose either way so go for it.  Muscle building can make a big difference in how you look (rather than just trying to melt even more calories with cardio)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51