Hi!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 7:49am
via iOS
Hello all! I'm new to this site, I was looking for a workout app and stumbled on this one, happy to find people I can talk to about working and and they won't be annoyed lol well I have been working out faithfully since September and I have lost 7 pounds! I am 3 away from my goal but I am at a standstill with my weight. My back fat and stomach is so stubborn! Feel free to comment I love getting and giving advice!
03 Dec
from the look of your pic... your really doing your thing..
04 Dec
And that was all lost in one month..I worked hard but I guess I started slacking with my eating habits
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 7:53am
via iOS
U can try sit ups curl ups all the ups
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:26pm
via Android

Cardio cardio cardio intense cardio and maybe cut down just a lil more on calories and it should start falling off fruits and vegis lots and lots of vegis they are micro nutrients and easier to burn off

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:35pm
via Android

Add more cardio to your workout...

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 9:04am
via iOS
I do 20 to 30 mins of cardio a day including running, incline, and the elliptical
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 9:35am
via Android

Keep at it mate. Dont be discouraged. Cut all sugar from your diet including fruit n fruit juices . Eat lots of green veggies n beans n lentils n meat. Eventually your body will start to burn that fat. But, be careful since as a female, make sure you maintain a healthy body fat. This is detrimental to your well being. If in doubt, see

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 4, 2012 11:29am
via iOS
Hey ^.^ cool works out
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 12:30pm
via Android

Might be time to change hour routine. Increase your cardio and vary the types performed. Also make sure hour diet is sound too 

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 1:27pm
via Android

20-30 mins of cardio is REALLY basic, for the rookies. At one point, your body will ask for more. Like i start 15 mins, around Feb, and now im at 45 mins, w/an intensity of 87% of my max heart rate. Eventually, u might understand what i mean. ^_^ #WelcomeHere

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51