Help

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:31am
via iOS
They say breakfast is the most important but i ate eating in the morning idk if anyone else has that problem but what are some healthy things u guys make?

p.s
follow me and I'll follow u back
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:33am
via iOS
Ceral, fruit and tea!!!!! But a lot of all
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:36am
via Android

Your like me i dont eat in the morning. I have the same problem...but breakfast is vital
so i tend to eat cereal and lots of fruit to keep my energy up

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 3, 2012 9:42am
via iOS
Start by eating a little and work it up. Your body will get used to it and soon you'll be hungry in the mornings and wanna eat (:
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:49am
via iOS
Just put some yoghurt with fruits in it n bring it in ur favourite cereals..a quick breakfast n simple or a muffin+milk+fruit or juice
Image_thumb
175 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 5:59pm
via Android

Cereal and fruit simple and easy

Silvio_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 6:07pm
via iOS
Half a litre of 100% orange juice plus some chocolate and snacks and I'm good to go. I'd change the snacks with something else but I don't know what...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 3, 2012 6:18pm
via Android

Try instant oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder to start your day.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 6:24pm
via Android
It's rough to force yourself and get your body used to being hungry and eating in the morning especially when you haven't for a while. But like working out, forcing yourself to start eating in the morning, it will become a habit and your body will actually start craving food in the morning. I like oatmeal, fresh fruit, greek yogurt, or even a light protein shake to kick start my metabolism for the day. Hope this helps:)
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 6:29pm
via Android
I use to hate breakfast, then I started eating dinner earlier and smaller portions. I would wake up hungry and eat cereal or oatmeal you can't go wrong with oatmeal. ;-)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 7:35pm
via iOS
Thank you everybody I'm try these tomorrow cuz I'm already to late to try now lol 
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 7:51pm
via Android

Don't sweat it Raquel tomorrow is another opportunity!

Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:14pm
via iOS
Muffins at any time of day is not a great idea. Most of them have a very high sugar content. The simple things work best. There is a cereal called readybrek. If drank with green tea each morning you will notice your energy levels will be sooooo much higher after just one week. Let me know how it goes for you :)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 9:15pm
via iOS
Ok thanks :) and I will I apperciate the help
03 Dec
No probs.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 3, 2012 10:31pm
via iOS
Yeah i use to feel like i was going to puke but ur body will get use to eating in the morning if u do it everyday
66309_1632049117501_2541450_n_1_thumb
52 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 12:38am
via Android

I usually have erewhon crispy brown rice cereal with 1% lowfat milk, cup of coffee and fruit. On other days i'll have oatmeal with cinamon and honey instead of cereal. (Im not a breakfast eater as well). :-)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 3:07am
via iOS
Hi I use protein shakes you can message me on b.c.lucas1@BigPond.com
Dec 4, 2012 3:20am
via iOS
Focus...... Focus...... Focus....... On what u want to look like......... On what u should do to look good....... On what u should eat rather than focusing on how to avoid junk food Focus on what u shud do rather that what u shud not do......... Think about it with an open mind........
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Dec 4, 2012 4:09am
via Android

My breakfast is more a sort of brunch type thing. I start the day off with just an oj in the morning. I have to be at work at 6 so im not really a morning person. On my first break at 9 i have a blueberry greek yogurt, 4 slices of ham, 2 slices of ultra thin cheese, 2 sticks of imitation crab meat and 2 sticks of light string cheese.  I know its not a typical breakfast, but it works for me. I do this because i take a half hour nap on my lunch and i sometimes save the cheese sticks for a lunch snack. Like i said im not a morning person lol. But i believe you just have to find what works best for you. I work 10 hour days so my schedule is kinda different than most lol.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 6, 2012 9:14am
via Android

I have the same problem. Why? My schedule is all out of wack. In the morning if i don't get breakfast ill eat these bars called Bevita, you can usually get them at the grocery store. They have a ton of different flavors. Each pack has 4 each, and they're pretty decently sized. If i do manage to get breakfast ill scramble some eggs, wheat toast (1 slice)since i'm just starting i use i can't beleive it's not butter. A peice of turkey sausage, and a peice of lean bacon.  I either drink orange juice, cranberry juices, or mint tea. My favorite is Bigelow brand

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51