Life changing?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 5:55pm
via Android

Is there one event that has changed the course of your life? Good or bad. I had a motorcycle wreck the summer of my 16 birthday. My foot was hanging on by a thread of skin all nerves tendons and arteries (except main arterie) were tore including part of my calf. Both bones protruded out of top of foot and bottom of leg and were both broke in half. I spent three months in hospital and the next two years with 6 surgeries to recover. Ruined my football dreams. My gf at the time found me and called 911 because I had no phone and spent everyday with me a in the hospital. We are married now with a beautiful boy and a little girl on the way. I still regret losing football but I love my family and wouldn't trade them for anything. I played my senior year but wasn't near the player I was. (Leg was still broke played on steel rod). My fitness suffered too I was 175 solid and shredded before and 180 and plump after still trying to lose the stomach and gain the size back but I learnt a lot about perseverance, determination, and loyalty. Lol and that I have a high pain tolerance. But that's my life changer what's yours?

Image_thumb
170 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 11:00pm
via Android

Wow !! Ur story ... my story is not as inspiring as ur story but it's still something  ..... one year ago I was fat not just fat I was beyond fat in school students made fun of me and call me names , some family members where not consideret about my feelings and they used to make fun of me too, I didn't know if people where laughing about me or laughing with me , but I chose to change I changed all my habits and started a new beginning now im fit and I wouldn't consider myself as any person who just works out but I as an athlete that is determined and ready to sacrifice anything to become a better person , the question that I ask myself everyday is "what did I do today to make my life better ?"

10 Nov
That's great. I'm happy for you. That's a sad but inspiring story. Thank you for sharing.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51