I need some help!!!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 3:53am
via Android

I have problems working out everyday when I'm in the mood I do it for 2 hours everyday then there's days I don't feel like doin nothing. I get up at 3 am during the week for work and don't get home till 3 pm and have no ambition to do work out. Any advice?

11 Nov
Wow, that's a very long working day. I'd say on the days you don't feel like working out you are just tired. How many days a week do you work out?
11 Nov
What do u do for work that u are up and there for those hours? Cause maybe u can somehow intergrate working out a little bit into it
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 5:05am
via iOS
You might be trying to do too much!  Try just 30 minutes, but you shouldn't really go over an hour, regularly.  Personally, I get ultra tired, worn out, more sore the next day and generally worse than if I put a bookmark in it after an hour.  Plan in days of rest too.  Supposed to be fun, right? :)
May_day_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 6:46am
via Android

Can you get up 30 minutes earlier and do the workout first thing as part of your morning routine.  Save the longer workouts for days you are not working

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

2 hours of workout is maybe too much
Try to do less like 30 minutes but more intense (use dumbells for exemple)
But with the time that you spend at work and the timenyou spend doing your workout it's pretty normal to get tired and bored

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 3:24pm
via Android

It depends. You don't have to work out every day. Just enough to keep your metabolize going. For me its having  multiple fun ways  to exercise like this app, Shawn t's hip hop abs,  dance dance revolution, bike riding, and fitness magazine. My motivation is music and my age. Its not cool to be 21 huffing an puffin  up your own house steps. An also you have go to build self confidence and love your self like no one else would because if you think negative an keep say stuff like that it will affect the out come and performance. I hope this helped.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51