Abs slightly forming at top a little body fat at the lower abdomine.

4 posts | Original | Recent
22 Posts
Nov 15, 2013 9:40am
via Android

I have been working out persistently for about 2 weeks 4 times a week & I am starting to see a line in the middle of my stomach like some abs are about to come.But i still have a little lower abdomine fat.. Do i just continue my ab workouts or do i do cardio to burn off that fat before i try to get abs period ?

15 Nov
Hi, do Cardio it we ill burn fat rapidly, I had balloon for my tummy, but after four weeks I can see glimpses of my abs. See my workout kicks ass :-)
116 Posts
Nov 15, 2013 2:56pm
via Android

First u have to get your body fat % low then you'll start to see definition. So cardio and eating right but don't forget your weight training its just as important cause the more muscle you have the higher you're metabolism will be. Hope this helps good luck

201 Posts
Nov 15, 2013 6:09pm
via Android

Joseph is right.. Also the lower abs are the last to come in no matter what. It works from top to bottom so keep at iy and that sexy 6 pack should be there in no time! 

255 Posts
Nov 15, 2013 6:48pm
via Android

All has been said before but if you want to increase the speed of burning fat you can do squat because it will use the biggest muscle of your body
Goood luck! And don't give up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51